Kitties R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

+2
KittyCatQueen
SupremeCommanderSturm
6 posters

Go down

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Empty What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm

What's one of the funniest, stupidest things you've ever done? I'm not talking about anything involving making a bad decision and hurting someone, just those funny little mistakes that we all make sometimes.

An example would be something I did just a few minutes ago. I came running into my room because I was home alone and I almost always like to just stay in my room when I'm home alone. Well, I was running so fast I wasn't paying attention and when I came into my room, I stepped on my digital alarm clock but I kept moving. I literally rode the clock across the floor and I came crashing down backwards, and my head was inches away from hitting my keyboard pull-out table, but thankfully I stopped myself. I escaped with no injuries other than some minor back pain. It was awesome. Razz

-SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

Post Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Empty Re: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Post by KittyCatQueen Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Dude, I wish I could've seen that. I'm sorry about your back, but it sounds like it woulda looked awesome. XD Razz

Me? Stupid things? NAW.

*I put the cheese in the pantry instead of the fridge last week. Didn't find out until the smell started xD*
KittyCatQueen
KittyCatQueen
Administrator
Administrator

Post Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Empty Re: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks, but you're right, it was awesome. It was like a flying slide that landed beneath my pull-out table that I barely avoided slamming my head into. Razz

LOL, that must have been embarrassing.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

Back to top Go down

Post by FCN Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

The probably Stupidest Thing i have ever done is when i gave Cape a Haircut. It was disastrous.
FCN
FCN
Administrator
Administrator

Location : SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW! False. I'm actually right Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Snuffles Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:33 pm

I've noticed I run into things a lot more than I used to. It's quite funny.

Like the other day, I was walking out of the kitchen, and I stepped on a clear plastic circular cover thing that once guarded a take and bake pizza. My foot slid out. xD

Another time I tried sitting in a folding chair that was missing a screw. I reached over to grab something and it tilted, dumping me on the floor.

I changed chairs after that.
Mister Snuffles
Mister Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Christmas Tree Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm

This likely isn't the STUPIDEST thing I've done, but it sure is funny:

So, in Drama, this crazy kid wanted to test the lights on this new flashlight thigny he got. So i jumped up to turn off the lights. The lights in our teacher's office were sitll on though.

Ms Duplak: *Teacher* Don't worry about those lights- i doubt you'll find the switch.
Me: No, I've got it. *Finds them* I'M GENIUS! *Turns them off, runs into desk* OW! WHAT A PATHETIC CONTRADICTION IN TERMS!
Christmas Tree
Christmas Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Snuffles Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I would totally do that!!

May I? xD
Mister Snuffles
Mister Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Christmas Tree Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Go ahead Razz
Christmas Tree
Christmas Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Snuffles Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:45 pm

*trips you*

Can I go off topic? Pleasepl0x?
Mister Snuffles
Mister Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersonic Cookie Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

You may or may not be allowed to, but no incorrect grammar!! Razz

*Please

Razz
Supersonic Cookie
Supersonic Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Snuffles Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 am

On Saturday, I was cooking tortellini while making a carrot cake. First, I used a dishtowel like a potholder to lift the lid off a pot.

I set the dishtowel on fire. And I put it back on the towelbar without noticing.

My mom put it out by tossing it in the sink and shouting at me. Razz

Then I went to flour a pan for the carrot cake...and I grabbed and used cornmeal instead of flour.
Mister Snuffles
Mister Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersonic Cookie Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

You are a great cook! Razz
Supersonic Cookie
Supersonic Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum